By Yehiel Gotkis
Intro. A handful of shredded dry leaves was spread over the water surface (at the right side of the observation spot, see the image a) and the cloud of the shredded stuff, being driven by the water flow, in some time developed a spiral galaxy-like shape. I started analyzing and considering this phenomenon in my previous publication on the matters associated with the details of the liquid vortex action (https://yehielgotkis.blog/2017/01/26/black-holes-to-pull-in-the-spacetime-it-looks-like-it-is-indeed-so/).
Briefly it was observed and concluded that:
- An initially shapeless cloud of floating shredded dry leaves was in some time arranged in a galaxy-like shape
- The whirling waters, while flowing (naturally) into the drain, were guiding and driving the floating leaves to move into the funnel. To be able of guiding the leaves, a tight intimate engagement between the water and the leaves had to be existent.
In relation to the BHs (considering the upper water surface as corresponding the spacetime and the shredded leaves the regular matter), for the spacetime to move the matter it would require the matter and the spacetime to be also tightly engaged.
- The floating leaves were arranging in a galaxy-like shape – what drove the initially disarranged cloud of intellectless leaves to shape in spirals? Obviously, it was the water flows guiding the leaves to follow its whirling streams – the floating leaves would never shape up in spirals if not guided by the whirling flowing waters.
- This important deduction leads to an unambiguous conclusion: If in a system A made of a non-continuous medium a wavy, spiral or a similar structure is revealed, it must be postulated that there is an adjoined system B in tight contact with A, made of continuous medium or containing a continuous medium as a basic component where a wave generating or a vortex action are/were actuated (continuous medium is essential for developing a vortex, waves, whirling action etc.).
- And vice versa, if a system made of continuous medium contains a vortex or a source generating waviness or wave-like turbulence, the corresponding wavy signatures will appear in all the adjoined contacting systems.
- With reference to the galaxies, the only feature to be thought of being continuous and in tight contact with the galactic matter is the spacetime. Being actuated by the BH vortex to whirl while being pulled into the BH, the spacetime acts as the adjoined system B.
- So, as in the LV case, the spiral shape of the galaxies points out at the existence of a swirling continuous medium in direct contact with the galactic matter. Which, seemingly, can only be the spacetime, whirlingly draining into the BH gravitational vortex and guiding the galactic matter to arrange in spiral shapes.
- In both LV and BH cases the floating stuff just decorates the flow dynamics and structural profile of the engaged whirling medium in the same way as the fine powder the criminal investigators powder the fingerprints to make them visible.
Well, after spending some more time with the videos of the LV galactic developments I came to a conclusion that this phenomenon deserves a more thorough attention.
Here below my additional analysis of the related image details are summarized:
- Starting from the very first interaction moments the floating cloud is moving, actually is moved by the flow, primarily in the angular direction around the vortex also slowly stretching along the circular floating trajectory (a,b).
- In the same time the cloud forms within itself some structured formations, clusters, strings and other irregularities, the mechanisms governing their structuring being associated with water flow vorticity, floating matter wettability, capillary effects, adhesion and other surface, wetting and microflow phenomena. At these extended radii, the small scale vortex action is very mild capable only to transport around the whole mass of the cloud, just reforming its grand shape but not capable to destroy even weak wet bonded clusters.
- Early mid stages (c,d) – at some point the forth running cloud species reach the hard-acting LV zone and a different kind of structuring trend – fragmentation and , starts to develop:
- Big clusters loose species and undergo fragmentation
- The small fragments reshape settling along the spiral streams
- The forth running clouds sections reach the spaghettification zone where they are stretched, and the clusters are ripped apart, and crashed, and spiraling, the cloud matter is pulled and swallowed into the funnel.
- A clear full scaled double-spiral galaxy shape is steadily established
- Late mid stages (e,f) – a double-spiral galaxy-shaped cloud still steadily persists, but it gets less dense and with shortened wings because of material loss due to funnel appetite.
By the end, certainly, the floating material is completely consumed and the naked LV (or a BH) continues running its double spiral wave generation.
Forgot to mention that the related consecutive video clips are available at